A right place to spend your leisure time!!!
Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short letter

2 posters

Go down

A short letter Empty A short letter

Post by u2bibek Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Dear..

I have been like a ghost because there is no sign of life in my movement. I couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about you, wondering hours and hours....what if i close my eyes forever, what if my dreams remain unfulfilled. I stand right infront of mirror and i tell you...my eyes really plucked my heart. How can anyone be this much in love.

As it gets closer to a day i get more upset. I noe i hate the feelings i hav at the moment. It isn't that easy to miss someone and i realize only after meeting you that i m no longer strong at heart. At moment like this, i just wish love was never there, because the pain wouldn't be this much...Really missing you is so painful that i feel i will die anymoment.

How i wish you could know everythin bout this..I have always feared bout death, heard death is scary, cruel and cold but now i think i never knew what death is, i only know what is leaving you and how it feels to have you no more...touch wood! And after all these, for when she will leave me, i will have my death with me.

Love can make people go crazy and yes i m crazy..
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

A short letter Empty NANU'S ANSWER.....

Post by SWEETNANU Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

BUT WHY SO MUCH CRAZINESS?????....CRAZINESS ALWAYS LEADS TO BAD AND UNEXPECTED INCIDENTS......LOVE ALWAYS HOLD SWEETNESS WITH IT.....THE BITTERNESS IN THOUGHT CAN NEV LET LOVE GROW PERFECTLY......DONT B CRAZY....B A CARING N DARING ONE....NEV COMPARE N CONFINED LOVE WITH DEATH..COZ ITS LOVE WHICH GIVES LIFE TO MORTAL CREATURES LIKE US........
SWEETNANU
SWEETNANU
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

A short letter Empty Re: A short letter

Post by u2bibek Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Thnx nanu for ur kind suggestion... but still the life goes on hai... nywyz all these are my feelings once... now it's almost overcome but still the presence of memories hurts sometime ni haina..

cheers!!!!
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

A short letter Empty Re: A short letter

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down