A right place to spend your leisure time!!!
Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!!

+2
green_desert
cuty
6 posters

Go down

Do you agree me with or not???

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_lcap88%Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_lcap0%Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_lcap12%Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! Empty Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!!

Post by cuty Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Today while i was reading post from this forum i feel that with in this short period time LTF become one of the site which i atleast open when i connect to the internet and the reason for this is that this forum has less but regular users and some of the post are very useful in our daily life. Poems and other literature stuffs by u2bibek and other user of LTF are very qualitative so one thinking came in my mind that why not to create a blog or a website to put such useful and qualitative articles which helps in the promotion of the forum as well it makes easy to read those article at one place.

And my request to all of the users is that if you like this forum then why not to do some thing to make our forum popular so frens hope to see more users in coming days on your referance. Thats all.
Cuty................... Mad

cuty
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! Empty Re: Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!!

Post by green_desert Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

ya agree with this hai

green_desert
TRAINER
TRAINER

http://onlysms.tk

Back to top Go down

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! Empty Re: Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!!

Post by u2bibek Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I appreciate and thnx cuty for ur proposal... Yeah obviously it would be better to have more posts.. quantitavely n qualitatively both.. as in this global era of technology we would be still close wherever we are around the corner of this world..

As you said LTF is really getting good reputation as we have our members very perfect for foruming.... nywyz hope to c a new blog or website in near future...

Cheers and beers to all forum members...

Ciao...
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by cuty Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:35 pm

thanx guys for support hehe

cuty
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by senorita Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 am

yup!!!!!!!!! that sounds like a great idea............
hope to see the new site soon.
cheers!!
senorita
senorita
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Request to Admin and All of the LTF users !!! Empty NANU ANSWER...

Post by SWEETNANU Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:13 am

yup... its really nice approachment!!! carry on!!!
SWEETNANU
SWEETNANU
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj_ZonE Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 am

Thats a good step cuty..
Can you please share a blog links to us....so that we can go through it.

Aj_ZonE
Aj_ZonE
Admin
Admin

http://youcantbelievethis.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down