A right place to spend your leisure time!!!
Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Join .It just takes 20 seconds to join
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love??

+3
cuty
Graveyard
u2bibek
7 posters

Go down

Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love?? Empty Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love??

Post by u2bibek Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

It was little rainy morning, Aryan wake up late to start a brand new day. He was trying to be lost himself in the mess n crowd of Kathmandu. He had lived his life in evey aspects a teenager live. He has no aim till today. He had never thought his life in a planned way. Watever comes in his mind that's his life. As usual he ate his lunch and came to his uncle's cyber which is the best means of passing his time these days. It seems he hasn't got any problems in his life. A smile is always in his every deeds n words.

He was chatting with a friend when a call was there for him. He recieved the call, it was from a school requesting him to teach English there.

"Is it really mean to happen in my life", He asked himself. "Let's give a try, one more way of experiencing life", murmured himself and waved his hand for byee to his uncle. Millions of thought aroused in his mind. Am I perfect for a teacher?? But his mind told him to accept it and experience a total new life. He knows very well that Teachers are the icons of their student and his hand will be full of many childrens future.

Oh! My God, will I be able to handle the responsibility. I have never experienced responsibility of anything. "Stop Aryan Stop, you are never going to do this", his heart told him. But as his nature, he continued his steps towards the school.

He reached the gate, It was locked from inside, but a beautiful face was there and he asked for excuse.

She opened the gate and told him to wait till the principle calls him. It was not more than 5 minutes, he is called inside.

Uh.. There I am.. haha... a smile in his face.

Long hair.. slender body in a punk jeans and t-shirt.. principle looked in a surprise.. May be he was thinking is this the guy I call for teaching.

"Hello sir, I am Aryan, a while ago somebody called me here to teach English", He introduced himself. " Oh, ya, Please have a sit", Principle responded.

They discussed for some minutes and now Aryan has to take class tomorrow. May be a beginning of new life. Obviously exciting to him as his habit. He came out. That beautiful face was in its chair may be doing her work. His heart told to introduce himself but alas her beauty made him nervous and for the first time He didn't find any word to speak. He felt little strange in himself. But didn't speak a word and he went away.

He has already started to teach. The students are quite happy with him. He was also enjoying this new life. Playing with students, sometimes scolding them ( it was his duty ).. but he never behaved rude with the students.. always smiling.. students used to enjoy his classes very much. Sometime telling stories to the students.. sometime making laugh with them. It's his style of living a life and accordingly his students liked him. Now the beautiful face is no longer a stranger to him. She talks to him.. make fun of him.. sometime scolding too.. now they are friends..

He jokes with her often... sometime they don't speak with each other but they could see clearly in their eyes how they miss each other.. days are going n being past..

It was already 3 months he started teaching.. the beautiful face which can't be described in words has so meaning to his life... He slowly started to fall for her... He himself doesn't know it's just an attraction or wat...?? But he knew it's his inner feelings..

"Aryan sir, Please teach me how to use computer", Angila shouted at him.

Angila, yest it was her name the one with the beautiful face.. well built physical body.. perfect from every angle.. he looked at her n said okey. He said, " catch the monitor and shake it as u like, aren't you using it.. do that also i have to teach you." laughter in the room. She looked even more beautiful in her smile. Aryan was lost somewhere in her smile.

She used to care him... it seems she also loves him... Aryan, leave him, he hasn't imagine life without her... He could hardly believe how life has changed... He hasn't thought his life will b this way... he will also love someone so seriously..

Days do not be always same.. Time changes everything with it.. Aryan tried to make her understand that he truly loves her.. but don't know wat Angila thought She started avoiding him... Aryan thought it would be good for her if he left her... He started to live himself alone...

Suddenly one day Aryan was lost and he can't be seen anywhere... He was not that silent boy.... everybody wondered where he might have gone.. his students missed him so much.. his colleagues missed his deeds n words... even Angila felt she's missing him more than before.. but now he has gone somewhere.. who knows wher he is..

It was already 15 years past and now everyone's has forgotten Aryan... People hardly talk about him.. most of them thought he has died..

It was beautiful sunday mn'g, "Mamma... Mamma... look Mr. Aryan is coming in our school. He is such a struggling and great businessman.. he's my idle", Aditi told her mom showing newspaper. Aaditi just turned 13, daughter of Angila, reading in grade seven, was very beautiful n intelligent child. She was very much like her mom.

Angila was surprised because it was Aryan whom she used to know someday, with whom she has so much fun, some part of her life, a different bond of relation, the one who walked away without telling her one word, the one whom she cared so muc, Her eyes filled with tears. She told herself, "This is what I want to see you Aryan, You are my hero." Then, she Silently cleaned her eyes and smiled.
(Some part of story was from my life hai... sharing in this forum.. k garne life yestai raichha)....
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love?? Empty Re: Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love??

Post by Graveyard Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:47 am

eh..babbai kasari padney,,yeti padna thalyo bhaney ma pass hunthye re ke,,,but i read it in 1st part,

Graveyard
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love?? Empty Re: Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love??

Post by cuty Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 am

ok nice man keep on posting hai hehe

cuty
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm

thnx hai.. hope to post more soon....
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by mushee Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

why do women cry
Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom?

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will, but that's O.K.".......

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?". "All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say......

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

GOD answered......

"When I made woman, I decided she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort...

I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times will come even from her own children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends,
even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without complaining....

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....

She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears....

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly....

For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed. It is hers to use
whenever needed and it is her only weakness....

When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.

She is special!
Please send this to women you know, and those with mothers, sisters, and special women in their lives. But, also send this to men so they will understand about what a wonderful thing a woman is.

Each day is a mountain that must be climbed; with courage each step gets easier.

mushee
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm

umm touchy one... nice..
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by green_desert Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm

another poet on forum hmmmmmmm nice one mushee go on hopr to see more huh

green_desert
TRAINER
TRAINER

http://onlysms.tk

Back to top Go down

Story... Unfolded wish.. Is this love?? Empty THE MOST BEAUTIFULL HEART!!!!!!

Post by SWEETNANU Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:21 am

One day a young man was standing in the middle
of the town proclaiming that he had the most
beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large
crowd gathered and they all admired his heart
for it was perfect.
There was not a mark or a flaw in it.
Yes, they all agreed it truly was the most
beautiful heart they had ever seen.
The young man was very proud and boasted
more loudly about his beautiful heart.

Suddenly, an old man appeared at the front of
the crowd and said, "Why your heart is not
nearly as beautiful as mine."

The crowd and the young man looked at the
old man's heart. It was beating strongly,
but full of scars, it had places where pieces
had been removed and other pieces put in, but
they didn't fit quite right and there were
several jagged edges. In fact, in some places
there were deep gouges where whole pieces
were missing.

The people stared -- how can he say his heart
is more beautiful, they thought?
The young man looked at the old man's heart
and saw its state and laughed.

"You must be joking," he said.
"Compare your heart with mine, mine is perfect
and yours is a mess of scars and tears."

"Yes," said the old man, "Yours is perfect
looking but I would never trade with you.
You see, every scar represents a person to
whom I have given my love - I tear out a piece
of my heart and give it to them, and often
they give me a piece of their heart which fits
into the empty place in my heart, but because
the pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges,
which I cherish, because they remind me of the
love we shared. "Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart
away, and the other person hasn't returned
a piece of his heart to me. These are the
empty gouges -- giving love is taking a chance.

Although these gouges are painful, they stay open,
reminding me of the love I have for these people too,
and I hope someday they may return and fill the
space I have waiting. So now do you see what true beauty is?"

The young man stood silently with tears running
down his cheeks. He walked up to the old man,
reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart,
and ripped a piece out. He offered it to the old
man with trembling hands
The old man took his offering, placed it in his heart
and then took a piece from his old scarred heart and
placed it in the wound in the young man's heart.
It fit, but not perfectly, as there were some jagged edges.
The young man looked at his heart, not perfect
anymore but more beautiful than ever,
since love from the old man's heart flowed into his.
They embraced and walked away side by side.

~ The End~
SWEETNANU
SWEETNANU
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by senorita Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:08 am

la babaal daami chha sabaiko creation. hats off to everyone's creativity.

well, tyo 1st ko story ma chha ni- if i m not wrong- aryan loves angila, angila loves aryan haina? ani wat stopped them?????
senorita
senorita
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEETNANU Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 am

hmmmmm angila...kasto mero naam sanga milna janey characters.....ma ta ekchin herya herai vaye...................i also think the same as senorita!!!!
SWEETNANU
SWEETNANU
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm

thnx senorita...

may be angila love him too... but she never expressed her feelings... may be she doesn't love him... tyo part of the story samma chai mero life kai kaahani ho hai.. pachhi ko tyo chai imagination... herum wher life takes...

ani sweetnanu, kasto co-incidence ta hai timro name sanga po milna gayo bhanya.. nywy thikai chha.. hehe timro story pani babaal dami chha.. keep rocking..
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by mushee Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:52 pm

no resons...
gul: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
boi : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..
gul: You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
boi : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
gul: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

boi : Ok..ok!!! Erm...
because you are beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movement.

The gul felt very satisfied with the boi's answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the gul met with an accident and went into the coma stage.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you.. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you. Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore, I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? NO!
Therefore, I still love you... And love doesn't need a reason
With love always,
Forever yours.

Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world Cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart

mushee
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm

awesome.. babbal.... thnx for the story mushee...
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by mushee Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

wel come hehe ani thx

mushee
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Okey this story happend many centuries ago before the starting of humans...

There used to live four things together at that time... "Madness"..."Laziness"... "Envy" and "Love"... One day it was so fine day everything was superb... they decided to play hide n seek....

It was Maddness's turn to seek and others to hide.... then other three went to hide... Madness started to count.. 1 ... 2... 99.. 100.. then he started searching his friends... He saw "Laziness" at the first because he was so lazy n he can't hide himslef properly...

Then after that... he saw "Envy"... he was near the river... after that he started searching "love".. but he couldn't find her.. he searched everywhere but he couldn't find love... so this is why love hides in us.... we want to hide love because of this reason.... but u know then "Envy" as his habit.. He showed Maddness where love is hiding... "LOVE" was hididng in a red rose.. so this is why we called red rose is the symbol of love.... because love has hide in it.. red rose is the symbol of love....

Then Maddness called love from out.. but the love hide and didn't come out... then Maddness become so rude with Love that he took a stick n started to bit the rose.. after few minutes.. love came out.. she was closing her eyes with her hands... u know her eyes were bleeding... her eyes were lost.... So this is how we called Love is Blind.. Love is blind from that time....

And everybody was upset now.. then Maddness confessed his mistake and told love that he will do anything to get her eyes back.... But u know wat love told, "YOu can't get my eyes back for it is no more use... But please Madness if u really want to help me.. then walk infront of me showing me the way..." Then from that time Madness walks in front of Love showing Love the way ahead....

So you know friends Love is blind and Madness Shows the way to love.. so the lovers were called mad after they fall in love.. As madness shows the way...

u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by senorita Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 am

lau chharlanga bho loveko madness pachhadi ko pristhabhumi...
senorita
senorita
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by cuty Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:53 am

nice one u2bibek clap for u

cuty
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 pm

THNX CUTY... ANI K CHHA HO NEPAL TIRA KO TAJA KHABAR SUNAU NA YESO...
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by mushee Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Things My Mother Taught Me.

My Mother taught me LOGIC... "If you fall off that swing and break your neck, you can't go to the store with me."

My Mother taught me MEDICINE... "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way."

My Mother taught me TO THINK AHEAD... "If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job!"

My Mother taught me ESP... "Put your sweater on; don't you think that I know when you're cold?"

My Mother taught me TO MEET A CHALLENGE... "What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you...Don't talk back to me!"

My Mother taught me HUMOR... "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT... "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.

My mother taught me about GENETICS... "You are just like your father!"

My mother taught me about my ROOTS... "Do you think you were born in a barn?"

My mother taught me about the WISDOM of AGE... "When you get to be my age, you will understand."

My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION... "Just wait until your father gets home."

My mother taught me about RECEIVING... You are going to get it when we get home and my all time favorite thing:

My mother taught me about JUSTICE... "One day you will have kids, and I hope they turn out just like YOU...Then

You’ll see what it's like."

Nick note: And ya know what? EVERY Mom has probably said that last one. And it works out just the way she

Hoped......

mushee
TRAINER
TRAINER

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bibek Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

tht's nice one mushee...
u2bibek
u2bibek
FIRST CLASS
FIRST CLASS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down